To qualify for the MedStar House Call Program, patients must:
- Be 65 years or older and have difficulty getting to the doctor’s office
- Have Medicare, Medicaid, or a managed care plan that the MedStar House Call Program accepts
- Agree to give up their previous primary doctor in order to join the program
- Live in a qualifying zip code
The office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday- Friday.
When calling about enrollment, please have the following information:
- Patient's name, address, telephone number
- Patient's date of birth and social security number
- Patient's next of kin and emergency contact information
- Patient's health insurance information (including type and group number)
- Patient's current medical conditions and concerns
- Ability to retrieve patient's recent medical records
- Print and complete our Baltimore Intake Questionnaire form
As in a doctor's office, the primary health insurance (like Medicare Part B) covers 80% percent of visit fees, and the secondary insurance (or the patient) is billed for the remaining 20%.
Request Additional Information
If you would like to receive more information about our services, submit your information in our online form and our office staff will send you additional information.
Qualifying Zip Codes
To check if you live in a qualifying zip code, view the map below. Call our Washington, DC or Baltimore location to confirm MedStar House Call Program eligibility of your exact address.
Washington, D.C. Region